Thursday, August 8, 2013

And I am thinking and thinking about the events happening in my life this month .
Leaving Yahoo
Abhay's Singapore Visit
Abhay's Singapore offer
Staying alone for a week
In my break week before joining Flipkart all big opportunities coming in line ,
Adobe's giving false hope and not rolling out offer .
Intuit offer letter but anxiety of not sharing the fact that my parent company is Tavant .
Car accident , big bang damage ,
Good close family frns moving out of bangalore .
and what yes the Flipkart .Now I am flipkartian place which I admired and hated together .

MY god list goes and goes , this has been the most eventful time for me . Not even my marriage time gave me this many jitters as m having now .

All I want to write change is easily happening but not easily accepted and what  me  is the transition time .

All I want that this time should past and I gain stability in my life again . Most needed .

No comments: